How awesome would it be if you could act in your life with unconditional love, non-judgement, and peace more often than not? How wonderful would it feel to let go and find some freedom in the midst of your wildness? Would it align with your greatest good to relinquish control to the One who has it all anyhow? What might that look like?
If you’re reading this, it might be time to reclaim – or claim for the very first time – gentleness and ease on your life path. This often challenging adventure that you have been given or gifted is absolutely a place and space where you can become the best version of yourself. Let’s get into agreement about that today!
- Do you have a relationship with loss, premature birth, birth defects, or special parenting?
- Was your birth or early parenting experience not what you expected it to be?
- Are you uncomfortable in your skin – living with dysfunction, dis-ease, or discomfort?
- Are you unsure of how to be a great parent (or a good one!) because you haven’t seen what one looks like?
- Are not sure where you fit in on this new, wild, or “different” mothering adventure?
- Are you frustracted that you can’t seem to find the village of support that you crave?
- Does your choice of either staying at home or returning to work seems excessively hard?
- Do you feel a certain freedom and joy missing from your life?
My name is Jennifer Marie Magnano, and I am a life-educated expert on mothering in the wild. For over two decades, I’ve been an autoimmune gal and yogi. I am also a postpartum anxiety overcomer, maternal mental health advocate, and a miracle and special-child mom. My prayer in working with you is that you will find a deep appreciation of the story that you are living, and that perhaps you too will choose to leave a legacy of love because of it.
Because that’s what I’ve done.
I am hugely passionate about working with mamas in not-so-typical spaces and places – like those with special kids and circumstances, because I live with special kids and I have been in very special circumstances.
I have been in a space and place much like where you are today. My thought patterns, feelings, and spiritual disconnect took a hold in my body – and I needed support. Having overcome so much of the wildness with Jesus, a yoga mat, and some incredible teachers, I explore the path to your best life right along side of you with an integrative approach to personal and professional well-being. All I ask is that you come as you are, open to being loved where you are. Can you do that? There is strength in numbers. Wherever you are around the globe, we will create a positive, sustainable impact on your well-being in every area of your life.
Are you ready?
Leave your wildness behind for just one moment today, and click on any of the above links to learn about the right program for you. I can’t wait to get to know you. We are better together, and made for so much more!