I haven’t made the time to eat as well as I usually do – you know, listening to my calling and all (insert winky face here). So, this weekend is all about mama. And not in a leave-my-kids at Grammy’s doorstep kind of way! I am rebooting. Cleansing. Detoxing. Putting awesome plant goodness back into my tired lil’ body. Here’s the program… my clients have had super awesome results – as have I! What a great way to start the weekend…
The System & Supplements:
Greens – ProFit – It’s Vital – ThermoFit
- 8am – ProFit in 8oz water (1 serving) – you may blend fresh fruit or veggies in these shakes each day / Supplements- It’s Vital, ThermoFit
- 10am – 2 greens on the go (or 4 scoops of greens in the jar) in 16.9oz bottle of water
- 11am – 2 greens on the go / Supplements- It’s Vital, ThermoFit
- 1pm – ProFit
- 3pm – 2 greens on the go / Supplements- It’s Vital, ThermoFit
- 5pm – 2 greens on the go
- 7pm – ProFit
- 9pm – 2 greens on the go
- 10pm – 2 greens on the go
Cleansing is an important part of any health regimen. Detoxification does more than clean out a digestive system; it is thought to restore your balance, refresh and maintain healthy skin and mental clarity, plus a myriad of other benefits, including better sleep, ridding the body of impurities and even reducing or eliminating pain.
Who should detoxify? Anyone who wants to improve their health. However, some health conditions require monitoring during detoxifying. Nursing or pregnant mothers should not detoxify, nor should people with certain illnesses. Check with your physician before cleansing.
To be really effective, a strict three-day diet of pure, diluted juices is best, but may be too stringent for some people. If that’s the case, try the juice diet for at least one day and then maintain the juice for breakfast and lunch and eat a light supper of low fat, high fiber, fresh and minimally processed foods. If possible, in place of normal meals, fill your stomach with broths made of juice, and eat melon. This will satisfy that empty feeling and keep you on track.
Any detox diet you follow should only be used short term. For the healthiest lifestyle, it’s essential that you take in enough calories to support your daily activities. Still, a detox can help you begin a healthier eating plan by making you feel cleaner and lighter. Once you feel your body rid itself of all those toxic chemicals, and you enjoy the benefits such as regular bowel movements, a clearer complexion and more energy, you’ll probably feel motivated to continue eating well and will be less inclined to clog your body with unhealthy foods.
The Official Reboot- Greens-on the-Go was started by Joel Dunn. He stated…. “See I was thinking about juicing (after watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead…everyone should watch it!!) but didn’t want to spend $400 on a juicer and get all of the stuff and then have to be around every 3 hours to juice. Then I looked at the juice recipes and though wow we have more in 2 scoops of greens than any of these juices. Dr. Don said 2 scoops, 5 times a day would be more than enough.”
- The plan is to follow what is written above for 3 days. Many of our clients are reporting a significant weight loss. This is only meant to cleanse and “reboot” your system. Do not use for an extended period of time!
- You may add an extra Profit Shake to make sure you are getting enough calories and nutrients each day. If you need to, feel free to add a light dinner, but make sure you are eating clean foods.